Administrators can remotely create and set profiles for one-time and recurring events with Appliance Captures.
Creating Hub Profiles
Hub Profiles allow Administrators to configure and deploy specific profiles for Appliance Captures.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu and select Devices.
- Click on the arrow icon located on the left of your device. Then, click on the Hub Profiles button located within the menu located to the far right.
- A module titled, Hub Profiles will appear. From the Select Profile dropdown menu, select the first option titled Create New Hub Profile.
- Enter a new Profile Name and Profile Description.
- Under Select Devices, select which sources will be turned on during the recording.
- Click Save to create a new Hub Profile.
Selecting a Hub Profile
After creating the Hub Profiles, the Administrator can select which profile to use during the scheduling process of the live stream/recording.