Administrators can remotely create and set profiles for one-time and recurring events with Appliance Captures.
Creating Hub Profiles
Hub Profiles allow for Administrator to configure and deploy specific profiles for Appliance Captures.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu and select Devices.
- Locate the device that the profile will be added to.
- Click on the Hub Profiles button.
- Enter a new Profile Name and Profile Description.
- Under Select Devices, select which sources will be turned on during the recording.
- Click Save to create a new Hub Profile.
Selecting a Hub Profile
After creating the Hub Profiles, the Administrator can select which profile to use during the scheduling process of the Appliance Capture.
- Choose the desired device and select Schedule Sessions to open the scheduler.
- Input the recording information.
- Navigate to Profile and select the desired profile from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to Schedule to save the session with the preset profile.