The Personal Room Link is a permanent Video Conference link, unique to a user. The Personal Room Link can be used to hold impromptu meetings and can be shared with users who have access to the Video Platform and users who do not have access.
Accessing your Personal Meeting Room Link
If the Video Conference tool is enabled, users will have access to a Personal Room Link. The Personal Room Link can accessed in My Account.
- Navigate to My Account to open My Profile
- In My Profile, locate the Personal Room Link.
- In the Personal Room Link Password, provide an optional password that attendees must enter in order to join the Video Conference.
- Copy the Personal Room Link to access and distribute the link.
Joining as the Host
Owners of the Personal Room Link can access the link at any time to hold a video conference.
- To access your Personal Room Link, copy the link located in My Profile.
- Open a new tab within the same browser window and paste the meeting link into the URL.
- You will be asked to make some basic audio and video selections.
- Click Continue to initiate the meeting and allow guests to enter.
Entering the Meeting as a Guest
Invited users, including those who do not have access to the Video Platform, can access the meeting once the link is shared with them.