An Administrator can enable automatic imports of Microsoft Teams recordings in the Video Platform for all future recordings. They can follow this guide for step-by-step instructions to enable or disable, and manage Microsoft Teams integration in the Video Platform as an Administrator.
Accessing the Microsoft Teams Integration Management Menu
Microsoft Teams Integration is accessible by Administrators through the Admin Panel’s Integrations tab.
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator.
- Click the Main Menu icon and select Admin Panel.
- Select Integrations from the left-side navigation panel.
- Under Select an API to configure, select Video Conferencing - Microsoft Teams.
Implementing Microsoft Teams Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to enable Microsoft Teams Integration through the Video Platform Admin Panel.
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator and navigate to the Microsoft Teams Integration Management Menu.
- Select Authorize Microsoft Teams Integration to be taken to a Microsoft Teams login page to authorize Microsoft Teams to Video Platform integration.
- When prompted, log in to the organization's Microsoft Teams Owner account.
- Once finished, return to the Integrations menu in the Video Platform, refresh the browser, and access Video Conferencing - Microsoft Teams to confirm the Microsoft Teams integration has been enabled.
Configuring Microsoft Teams Integration Settings
After installing Microsoft Teams Integration for the Video Platform Zone, Administrators can use the Microsoft Teams Integration Settings activity to configure Microsoft Teams ingestion behavior.
- Select Enable Microsoft Teams Integration to enable Microsoft Teams integration for the Video Platform Zone.
- Select Automatically delete Microsoft Teams meeting after Import to automatically delete the recordings from Microsoft Teams after it has been successfully imported to the User's Video Platform account.
- Use the Default Microsoft Teams Folder Name field to specify the default name of the folder used to store a new Content Creator's Microsoft Teams recordings.
- Click Save to register the changes.
Managing Users with Microsoft Teams Integration
The Manage Users with Microsoft Teams Integrations tool allows Administrators to link Microsoft Teams account information to an individual user’s account in the Video Platform. In order for an individual user to upload Microsoft Teams content, their Microsoft Teams account must be linked to their account on the Video Platform.
- Select Link User to link a Microsoft Teams account to a user in the Video Platform.
- Choose the desired user in the Video Platform.
- Select Yes to confirm the selection.
- Check off Enable Automatic Microsoft Teams Import for the user to allow automatic uploads from Microsoft Teams for future Microsoft Teams recordings.
- Check off Enable Auto Caption for the user to allow auto-caption generation for future Microsoft Teams recordings.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Managing Microsoft Teams Meetings
Managing Microsoft Teams Meetings enables admins to search for and find meetings associated with a Microsoft Teams Email and a set range of dates. To further narrow your search result, you may choose to select specific groups to filter through within the Group Provisioning and Mapping panel. Meetings may then be imported into the Video Platform to enable access and management through the Platform’s Manage Media capability.
- If you would like to narrow your search results to specific groups, search for groups within the Group Provisioning and Mapping panel using the Filter bar located in the top-left corner.
- Select the desired groups and click Save.
- Next, in the Manage Microsoft Teams Meetings panel, enter a valid Microsoft Teams email address for the Microsoft Teams Email.
- In the From field, enter a starting date for the search.
- In the To field, enter an ending date for the search.
- Select Find Meetings.
- Select the recording you wish to import to the Video Platform, and then click Import Selected.
- You may also choose to preview the recording and download it locally under the Actions column.
Disabling Microsoft Teams Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to disable Microsoft Teams integration through the Video Platform's Admin Panel.