An Administrator can enable automatic imports of all future WebEx Cloud recordings in the Video Platform. They can follow this guide for step-by-step instructions to enable or disable, and manage WebEx integration in the Video Platform as an Administrator.
Accessing the WebEx Integration Management Menu
WebEx integration is accessible by Administrators through the Admin Panel's Integration tab.
- Log into Video Platform as an Administrator.
- Click the Main Menu icon and select Admin Panel.
- Select Integrations from the left-side navigation panel.
- Under Select an API to configure, select Video Conferencing - WebEx.
Implementing WebEx Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to enable WebEx Integration through the Video Platform Admin Panel.
- Log into Video Platform as an Administrator and navigate to the WebEx Integration Management Menu.
- Select Authorize WebEx Integration to be taken to a WebEx login page to authorize WebEx to Video Platform integration.
- When prompted, login to the organization's WebEx Owner account.
- Once finished, return to the Integrations menu in the Video Platform, refresh the browser, and access Video Conferencing - WebEx to confirm the WebEx integration has been enabled.
Managing Users with WebEx Integration
The Manage Users with WebEx Integrations tool allows Administrators to link WebEx account information to an individual user’s account in Video Platform. In order for an individual user to upload WebEx content, their WebEx account must be linked to their account on the Video Platform.
- Select Link User to link a WebEx account to a user in the Video Platform.
- Choose the desired user in Video Platform.
- Select Yes to confirm the selection.
- Check off Enable Automatic WebEx Import for the user to allow automatic uploads from WebEx for future WebEx recordings.
- Check off Enable Auto Caption for the user to allow auto-caption generation for future WebEx recordings.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Managing WebEx Meetings
Managing WebEx Meetings enables administrators to search for and find meetings associated with a WebEx Email and a set range of dates. Meetings may then be imported into the Platform to enable access and management through the Platform’s Manage Media capability.
- In the WebEx Email field, enter a valid WebEx email address.
- In the From field, enter a starting date for the search.
- In the To field, enter an ending date for the search.
- Select Find Meetings.
- Select the cloud icon next to the video to manually upload to import that WebEx meeting into the Video Platform.
Disabling WebEx Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to disable WebEx integration through the Video Platform's Admin Panel.