An Administrator can enable automatic imports of all future Webex Cloud recordings in the Video Platform. They can follow this guide for step-by-step instructions to enable or disable, and manage Webex integration in the Video Platform as an Administrator.
Accessing the Webex Integration Management Menu
Webex integration is accessible by Administrators through the Admin Panel's Integration tab.
Implementing Webex Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to enable Webex Integration through the Video Platform Admin Panel.
- Log into Video Platform as an Administrator and navigate to the Webex Integration Management Menu.
- Under Select Integration, choose Video Conferencing - Webex.
- Select Authorize Webex Integration to be taken to a Webex login page to authorize Webex to Video Platform integration.
- When prompted, login to the organization's Webex Owner account.
- Once finished, return to the Integrations menu in the Video Platform, refresh the browser, and access Video Conferencing - Webex to confirm the Webex integration has been enabled.
Configuring Webex Integration Settings
Managing Individual Users with Webex Integration
The Manual Enrollment tool allows an Administrator to link Webex account information to an individual user’s account in Video Platform and manage that linkage. In order for an individual user to upload Webex content, their Webex account must be linked to their account on the Video Platform.
- Select Manual Enrollment from the User Provisioning and Mapping activity.
- Select Link User to link a Webex account to a user in the Video Platform. Choose the desired user in the Video Platform and then select Yes to confirm the selection.
- Enable Automatic Webex Import for the user to allow automatic uploads from Webex for future Webex recordings.
- Check Enable Auto Caption for the user to allow auto-caption generation for future Webex recordings.
- Click Save to register the changes.
Enabling Self Enrollment for Authenticated Users
Administrators can specify if authenticated Users are allowed to self-enroll in Webex integration based on their Video Platform role.
- Select Self Enrollment from the User Provisioning and Mapping activity.
- Select Enable Self-Enrollment By Authenticated Users and select which roles may enroll by choosing from the following:
- Select Disable Self-Enrollment to prevent Users from self-enrolling in Webex integration.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Using Bulk Enrollment Actions
Bulk Enrollments allows Administrators to enroll authenticated users by uploading a CSV file or by manually syncing enrollment with the Video Platform's authenticated Users.
- Select Bulk Enrollment from the User Provisioning and Mapping activity.
Enabling Automatic Enrollment for Authenticated Users
Administrators can also enable Automatic Enrollment for all authenticated Webex Users or specific Video Platform accounts.
- Select Automatic Enrollment from the User Provisioning and Mapping Activity.
- Select Enable auto-import and user account provisioning to enable automatic Webex integration enrollment for all Webex authenticated Users.
- Select Disable auto-import and user account provisioning to disable automatic Video Platform account provisioning and Webex integration enrollment for all Webex authenticated Users.
- Click Save to authorize the changes.
Managing Webex Meetings
Managing Webex Meetings enables administrators to search for and find meetings associated with a Webex Email and a set range of dates. Meetings may then be imported into the Platform to enable access and management through the Platform’s Manage Media capability.
- In the Webex Email field, enter a valid Webex email address.
- In the From field, enter a starting date for the search.
- In the To field, enter an ending date for the search.
- Select Find Meetings.
- Select the cloud icon next to the video to manually upload to import that Webex meeting into the Video Platform.
Disabling Webex Integration in the Video Platform
The following instructions will guide an Administrator on how to disable Webex integration through the Video Platform's Admin Panel.