Users using the YuJa Software Capture for PC application with Tiger Lake/Xe Graphics may experience a black screen in the Confidence Monitor. While a Software Capture recording will successfully record any video and screen capture feeds, users can enable an alternate rendering mode to view the video and screen capture Confidence Monitor.
Enabling the Alternate Rendering Mode
The Alternate Rendering Mode provides a Software Capture application workaround until XE Graphics can resolve the larger issue with their driver.
- Launch the Software Capture for PC application as a Window's Administrator.
- Click the Gear Icon to access Application Settings.
- Choose the System Settings tab.
- Check the box to Use alternate rendering mode and click Save.
- Restart the application for the change to take effect.