The Software Capture for Apple application lets users save their recording settings as profiles. This allows users to quickly select a preferred recording profile for their subsequence recordings instead of changing every setting all over again.
- Launch the Software Capture for Apple application and log in.
- Modify all the recording settings for video, audio, and screen as needed.
- Click the Profile option on the left side menu to expand the section.
- Under the Save As option, enter a name for the new profile.
- Select the Save icon to save all the current recording settings as a new recording profile.
- For any subsequence recordings, the users can select the saved recording profile under the Profile dropdown menu.