The YuJa Software Capture application (YSC) allows for recording settings to be set as profiles. This allows content creators to quickly select a preferred recording profile for their subsequent recordings instead of adjusting settings for individual recordings. Profiles can be created from within the Software Capture application or remotely from the Video Platform.
Creating a Recording Profile
- Log in to the Video Platform and click on Create Recording, located at the top of your screen.
- Ensure that Recording from your Windows PC or Mac is selected, and then click Start.
- Once the application launches, click the Gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Ensure the Profiles tab is selected, and then click the Plus (+) button to create a profile.
- Toggle ON one or more video sources, and select your desired video source from the drop-down menu.
- Next, toggle ON one or more Mic Sources and select your desired mic source from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, you may add a Screenshare source, and allow the Annotation Toolbar to be available while recording.
- Click Next after adjusting all your settings.
- You may choose additional settings to enable, such as Live Streaming, notifications, generating indexes, and the mouse-click effect.
- Click Next.
- Add a name to your profile and click Save.
- Your newly created profile will automatically be selected. Click Save to restart the Software Capture application.
- You may now click on the Profile drop-down arrow and select your profile from the drop-down menu.
Creating a Profile Remotely
- Log in to the Video Platform.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu and select Devices.
- Select the drop-down arrow for your YSC device and click Manage Software Capture Profiles.
- From the Select Profile drop-down menu, select Create New Profile.
- Enter a Profile Name.
- Optional: you can choose to set the profile as a Default Profile by selecting Default Profile or a Default Shared Profile by selecting Default Profile and Shared Profile. Please note: YuJa Software Capture will need to launch twice before this setting takes effect.
- Select the desired sources and configure any additional settings by clicking the Configuration button next to the source.
- Once the profile has been set, click Save to add the profile to the Software Capture application.