The YuJa Mobile for Android application allows users to adjust a variety of settings to improve user experiences while watching any media.
Playing Published Media in the YuJa Mobile for Android Application
- Log into the YuJa Mobile for Android application and from the Channels tab, tap on any published media from your course channels to play.
- Users can drag the slider forward or backward to jump to any point in the video.
- The CC button will turn on the auto-captions of the media if available.
- Tap the gear icon to bring up all the media player settings. Users will be able to adjust the following settings for the media player.
- Playback Speed: Speed up or slow down the media's speed.
- Download: Download the media for offline viewing if enabled by the video's Content Owner.
- More Options: Toggle on/off auto replay, allow the media to be played in the background, make the auto-captions' background transparent or changing the auto-captions size.