Auto Single-Sign-On for Embedded and Direct Linked Media provides Users an streamlined process to access Portal Authentication required media content. Media content opened through a Direct Link or Embed Code with Auto Single-Sign-On for Embedded and Direct Linked Media enabled, directs Users to their Organization's SSO web portal to automatically authenticate them when possible. Content Creators can enable the feature under the Media Details panel. To learn more about how to enable Portal Authentication for media content, click here.
- Log in to your Video Platform account and navigate to your Media Collection by clicking Manage Media from the top of the page.
- Hover over the video you would like to edit and select More... to open the Media Details panel.
- From the Media Details panel, select Links.
- Under Enable Auto Single-Sign-On for Embedded and Direct Linked Media, select Enable.
- Click Save Links to save your changes.