With the YuJa Mobile for Android application, users can create a new video or audio recording, as well as choosing the resolution for their videos.
Creating New Recordings with the YuJa Mobile for Android Application
- Log into the YuJa Mobile for Android application.
- Navigate to the Record tab.
- Users will be able to select which type of media to record.
- Video: Record a video with audio by using the mobile device's camera and mic.
- Audio: Record an audio-only file by using the mobile device's mic.
- Camera: Choose whether the front or rear camera for the recording.
- Resolution: Choose between 480p, 720p, and 1080p. The higher the resolution, the bigger the file, and the longer the upload time.
- Framerate: Choose the FPS setting for your video recording. The higher the FPS, the bigger the file and the longer the upload time.
Any recording done through the YuJa Mobile for Android application will save a local copy in your device's Gallery app.