While using the YuJa Mobile for iOS application, users will be able to change certain settings that allow them control if downloading and uploading media content use mobile data or WiFi Only.
- Log into the YuJa Mobile for iOS application.
- Tap the profile icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Tap App Settings.
- Users can adjust the following settings below to their needs.
- Background Playback: Toggle On/Off the ability to play the media in the background while the app is not open.
- WiFi Only for Download: Toggle On/Off the WiFi requirement to download a media.
- WiFi Only for Upload: Toggle On/Off the WiFi requirement to upload a media.
By toggling off the WiFi requirement, your mobile device will start using mobile data for downloading media when WiFi is not available - surcharges may apply. Please contact your mobile network provider for more information.