The YuJa Mobile for iOS application allows users to adjust a variety of settings to improve user experiences while watching any media.
Playing Published Media in the YuJa Mobile for iOS Application
- Log into the YuJa Mobile for iOS application and from the Channel's tab, tap on the published media you want to watch.
- Users can drag the slider forward or backward to jump to any point in the video.
- The CC button will turn on the auto-captions of the media if available.
- Tap the gear icon to bring up all the media player settings. Users will be able to adjust the following settings for the media player.
- Playback Speed: Speed up or slow down the media's speed.
- Download: Download the media for offline viewing if this has been enabled by the Content Owner.
- More Options: Toggle on/off auto replay, make the auto-captions' background transparent or changing the auto-captions size.