This page will provide instructions for Administrators to remotely deploy the Software Capture for Apple Application by using Jamf.
Registering the Apple Device in Jamf
The first step will be registering the Apple device in Jamf. This can be done through Auto-Enrollment, and all the steps can be found here.
Deploying by Uploading the Software Capture for Apple Application Installation Package to Jamf
The following steps will provide Administrators with instructions to upload the Software Capture for Apple application package directly to Jamf.
- Navigate to My Account page in the Video Platform, then select the Download tab and download the Software Capture for Apple application installer.
- Log in to Jamf with admin credentials, then go to Settings. Next, choose Computer Management and select Packages.
- Click + New to add a new package.
- Enter the following information then press Save.
- Display Name: YuJa Software Capture for Apple Application Installer
- Choose File: Browse and select the downloaded Software Capture for Apple application installer.