This guide will provide instructions for Administrators to configure the network and recording settings for their Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Cameras.
Configuring the Network Settings for the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera
To complete this task, the users will need access to a Windows machine with an Ethernet port.
- Connect the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera to the Windows computer using the Ethernet port.
- On the Windows search bar, search and launch the Control Panel.
- Select the Network and Internet category, then choose Network and Sharing Center.
- Double-click the Connections option for the newly connected Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera.
- Select Properties.
- Double-click the option for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Check the box for Use the Following IP Address.
- Set the IP address of your Windows computer to have the same IP range as your Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera then click OK. For example, if your Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera uses the IP address of 192.168.5.191, then use the IP address 192.168.5.100 for your computer.
- Select Yes on the Microsoft TCP/IP pop-up.
Configuring and Controlling the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera Using Software
The software will be provided by your YuJa Customer Success Manager. This software is only compatible with Windows machines.
- Install the camera software that was sent to you by the YuJa Customer Success Manager.
- Connect the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera to your router.
- Launch the camera software on your computer, then click on Settings and choose the IP Address.
- Enable the Teacher Tracking Camera option and fill in the following information.
- Camera Type: Select PTZ Teacher Camera if your IP / Tracking camera comes with a close-up camera attached, otherwise, select I Teacher Camera.
- IP Address: The IP address for Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera.
- Data Port: 3000
- VISCA Port: 1259
- User Name: admin
- Password: admin
- Apply the same settings to the Close-up Camera session, make sure to use the IP address for the close-up camera.
Configuring and Controlling the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera Using an Internet Browser
Users will also be able to configure and control the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking Camera from their web browser.
- Launch your web browser, then type in the IP address for the Minrray UV100T Series IP / Tracking camera.
- Select the preferred language for the interface.
- The default username and password is admin.
- In the upper right corner, select Configure to access various pictures and streaming settings.