For users who have Kaspersky Total Security, the YuJa Software Capture for PC or YuJa Software Capture for Apple application may need to be added to the Trusted Applications within Kaspersky Total Security in order to launch the Software Capture application from the Video Platform. This action may need to be performed by the administrators if your device is work or school owned.
Adding YuJa to Trusted List
- Log in to your Kaspersky Total Security account.
- Open the Settings window from the main home page and go to Additional ⟶ Threats and Exclusions.
- Click Specify trusted applications.
- In the Trusted applications window, select Add in the bottom right corner.
- Specify the executable file of the trusted application with the Browse button or by selecting from the list of active applications.
- On the Exclusions for application window, check all boxes and then click Add.