The Settings allow users to customize the Video Conference experience including notifications, menu, audio, and video settings.
Accessing Your Video Conference Settings
Changing Notifications, Menu and Speaker Detection Settings
- From the Settings panel, select Options.
- Under Notifications, users can control if the Video Conference will Show notification messages, Play notification sounds, or Show mute-when-talking warnings. Users can also specify the Notification timeout.
- Under Menu, users can control if the Video Conference will Auto-hide menu and if so, they can also specify the Hide menu timeout.
- Under Speaker Detection, users can choose to be notified when audio is detected while the user is muted.
Changing Audio Settings
- From the Settings panel, select Audio.
- Under Microphone, select the microphone to use for the Video Conference.
- Under Speaker, select the speaker to use for the Video Conference and test your speaker using Play Test Sound.