The Settings allow users to customize the Video Conference experience including notifications, menu, audio, and video settings.
Accessing Your Video Conference Settings
Changing Notifications, Menu and Speaker Detection Settings
- From the Settings panel, select Options.
- Under Notifications, users can control if the Video Conference will Show notification messages, or Play notification sounds. Users can also specify the Notification timeout.
- Under Menu, users can control if the Video Conference will Auto-hide menu and if so, they can also specify the Hide menu timeout.
- Under Meeting Details, users can view the Meeting Name and the Organizer of the meeting. The Meeting Code and Meeting Link are available as well for others to join the conference.
- Under Dial-In Details, users have the option to join the meeting using the Dial-in Number and Dial-in Code
Changing Audio Settings
- From the Settings panel, select Audio.
- Under Microphone Selection, select the microphone to use for the Video Conference.
- Under Speaker Selection, select the speaker to use for the Video Conference and test your speaker using Play Test Sound.