Audit Tracker provides users with the logs of all the activities that happened during a Video Conference session.
Accessing the Audit Tracker in My Profile
The Audit Tracker for Video Conference can be easily accessed through the My Profile page.
- Log in to the Video Platform and click on My Profile. Choose My Account.
- From the left side navigation menu, click on Audit Log.
- The Audit Tracker will provide users with information when the Video Conference took place, specific actions, and display error messages if there were any Internet connectivity issues.
- Below are a subset of the status events for network-specific events.
- SESSION_INTERNET_INSTABILITY: When the system detectes internet instability, such as Wifi loss or weak Internet signal.
- SESSION_CONNECTION: When a user is connected to a session.
- UPDATE_RECORDING_STATE_BY_STATE: When the session owner enables/disables session recording.
- RECORDING_STATE_UPDATE_FOR_USER_ENTERING_MEETING: Shows the default recording setting is enabled/disabled.
- USER_REMOVED_FROM_ENDED_MEETING: When a user is removed from the meeting because the meeting ended.
- USER_LEFT_MEETING: When a user leaves a meeting.
- INBOUND_STATS & OUTBOUND_STATS: Shows the number of package lost when an internet instability occurs.