Audio Descriptions are narrations designed to support users who are blind or visually impaired. They provide a description of visual content on-screen and are a secondary audio track.
Adding an Audio Description
An Audio Description may be uploaded and added via the Media Details dialog.
- Navigate to the desired video in your My Media Collections.
- Hover over the desired media and choose More….
- Select Accessibility from the left-hand Media Details dialog.
- Select Upload and choose Audio Description.
- Upload an MP3 file containing your Audio Description.
Accessing Audio Descriptions
Audio Descriptions are accessible to users from the Media Player. The ability to toggle audio streams is only available when the video contains an Audio Description.