Once the Hardware Hub is registered, Administrators will be able to configure all of the connected recording sources for the Hardware Hub directly from the Admin Panel.
Configuring the Hardware Hub
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator, and click on the Main Menu icon then select Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Devices tab.
- Click on the Configure Device Sources button.
- On this menu, Administrators will be able to click on the Gear icon on each source and configure the recording settings as desired.
- Click Done to apply the changes and wait for a few seconds. If the sources are successfully connected and configured, it will show up under the Active Devices list. If the source is disabled or disconnected, it will show up under the Standby Devices list.