This page will provide Administrators with all the system requirements as well as recommendations for the RCS-430 Hardware Hub.
System Requirements and Recommendations for RCS-430 Hardware Hub
- Ability to capture and webcast up to 3 capture sources, including VGA, DVI, HDMI, SDI, HD-SDI, Component Video, S-video, and Composite Video devices.
- Supports document cameras, electronic whiteboards (smartboards), computer screens, professional video cameras, and security cameras.
- Capture input resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1080.
- H.264 hardware encoders support capture and streaming at up to 60 fps.
- Audio capture and webcasting using RCA line-level, USB, HDMI audio, and SDI audio.