Once the Hardware Hub is powered up with all the devices connected, the next step is to register the Hardware Hub to the Organization's device list within the Admin Panel.
Registering the Hardware Hub
Registering a Hardware Hub can be done by any Administrators who have access to the Video Platform's Admin Panel.
- Log in to the Video Platform as an Administrator. Click on the Main Menu icon and select Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Devices page.
- Click Register Device then select Register Hardware Hub.
- Enter the following information.
- Hub Name: Create a nickname for your Hardware Hub.
- Hub UDID: This is the ID of your Hardware Hub and can be obtained from the sticker on the back of the Hub.