With the Video Platform, Administrators can enable Continuous Preview for any registered installations of the YuJa Software Capture application and the Lecture Capture Hardware Appliance through the Devices page in the Admin Panel. Continuous Preview allows Administrators to check recording quality and confirm recording sources from a remote location.
Enabling Continuous Device Preview
Continuous Preview must be enabled on a device-by-device basis. The procedure is the same for both the Hardware Appliance and the Software Capture application.
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator, then go to the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Devices page.
- Click on the name of the registered device to expand all the available tools.
- Select the Toggle Monitor Device option.
- Choose a recording profile to preview then click Select to save.
- The registered device's recording sources will show up and will be available for preview.
- Select the Play icon next to the audio waveform to preview the audio source.