Hotkeys enable you to easily start, pause, or finish a capture. Default Hotkeys are enabled when you install the Software Capture for PC application. If you regularly use Hotkeys for various software applications, you may need to change these.
- Open the Settings within the Software Capture for PC application.
- Once the Settings menu is open, select the Hotkeys tab.
- To create custom Hotkeys, click on the corresponding text-field, then type: Key+Key+Key.
- Disable individual Hotkeys by clicking Disable.
- Select Default to restore the original settings.