Media Playlists make it convenient for Content Creators to share a custom playlist of multiple videos using a single link with users outside of the Video Platform.
Creating a Media Playlist
Content Creators create their Media Playlist in the same way as a folder in Manage Media.
- Navigate to Manage Media from the top of the screen.
- Select New Folder, and enter a name for the folder.
- Drag and drop the desired videos into the new folder. Content Creators may also use Upload to add content to your folder.
Sharing a Media Playlist
- Hover over the folder to share and click on the Settings wheel in the upper right corner then choose More… from the top of the screen.
- Choose Links from the Media Details page that appears.
- Copy and paste the desired link; Content Creators may choose an embedded link or a direct link. These links can be shared within the Video Platform, or with individuals outside of the Video Platform.
Once completed, the playlist provides a single, accessible link to multiple videos. The link can be sent, or can be embedded as a single object.