With the Video Editor, Content Creators can enrich their videos by inserting another video within it.
Inserting a Video in the Video Editor
While editing a video, Content Creators will have the ability to insert a new video to the existing one.
- Hover over the desired video that you would like to edit and click on the Edit button to open the Video Editor.
- Drag the time slider to the point in which you would like to insert a new video.
- Set the Advanced Mode button to Yes.
- Choose the Insert Video option.
- Click Select and choose an MP4 file that you would like to use from the local computer.
- Below is the list of available options to insert a new video. Once done, click Save to finalize all the edits.
- Select Stream: For multi-stream video recordings, select a stream to insert the new video into.
- Select a Location: Select the desired location to insert the video within.
- Current Time - Override: Insert the new video at the current time and override the existing video.
- Current Time - Insert: Insert the new video at the current time and append it to the existing video.
- At Beginning: Insert the new video at the beginning and append to the existing video.
- At End: Insert the new video at the end and append to the existing video.
For recordings that are multi-stream (more than 1 video stream), only the Current Time - Override and Current Time - Insert option will be available.