Adobe Presenter media content may be uploaded to Manage Media, then published and managed like other media content.
Publishing in Adobe Presenter
The first step is simply to Publish your content in Adobe Presenter as MP4 files.
- Complete your presentation using Adobe Presenter.
- Click Share and then click Computer.
- Adobe Presenter Video Express converts your project to an MP4 at the back end. After the conversion is completed, the output folder appears.
- The default publish folders:
- On Windows: C:\Users\username\My Documents\My Adobe Presenter Video Projects Published\<project_name>\<project_name.mp4>.
- On Mac: /Users/<username>/Documents/My Adobe Presenter Video Projects Published/<project_name>/<project_name.mp4>
Uploading an Adobe Presenter Presentation
Once the file is saved as an MP4 file, the Adobe Presenter may be uploaded to Manage Media.
- Navigate to the Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Select Upload. Choose Document, then browse to the correct file. Click Add Media. You may also simply drag and drop the file into your My Media folder.
Previewing and Sharing Adobe Presenter Media
Users may preview uploaded Adobe Presenter files in Manage Media and may access both Embed and Direct Links to content.