The Platform's Organization interface allows administrators the ability to create Sub-Admin permissions for members in charge of specific tasks like Roster and Device Management. The Sub-Admin functionality allows administrators the ability to also limit suites in the Admin Panel that are not relevant to certain staff roles.
Creating Sub-Admin Roles
The first step in assigning existing users special Sub-Admin permissions is to create the role template. Below are the steps to create Sub-Admin role types under the Organization tab of the Admin Panel.
- Log in to the Platform as an Administrator and navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Select the Organization tab.
- Under the menu heading, select Create Sub-Admin.
- Under Sub-Admin Role Name: add a nickname to the Sub-Admin role type.
- Under Organization Level: select the specific Sub-Organization that the Sub-Admin should be allocated to.
- Under Enabled Admin Panel Tabs: click on the minus (-) sign for any Admin Panel suites that this particular Sub-Admin role should not have access to.
- Once you have configured the applicable suites, select Save.
Assigning Sub-Admin Roles
Once the Sub-Admin role is created, the last step is to assign the role to an active user in YuJa.
- Navigate back to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu. Then, select Roster from the left-side menu panel.
- Find the active user from the Roster, and click on their UserID.
- When the UserID menu expands, select the pencil icon to Edit user info.
- On the User Type: drop-down, select the applicable Sub-Admin role type.
- Once the active user logs back into YuJa, they will see their custom permission set based on the Sub-Admin role creation.