Video Quiz Settings allow Content Creators to make selections involving Video Quizzes, including both Quiz Options, Playback Credit Options, and Gradebook Options. To learn how to create a Video Quiz, please visit our guide on Creating a Video Quiz.
Accessing and Using Video Quiz Settings
Content Creators will be able to customize the User Experience and how the YuJa Gradebook is synced to the Organization's LMS.
- Navigate to the desired media in Manage Media, hover over the media's thumbnail, and select More.
- Click on the Quizzes tab, then choose either create a new quiz or edit an existing quiz.
- Choose Settings.
- The user experience is customizable with the following options for Quiz Options.
- Provide Answer Right Way: Let the users know whether their answers are correct or incorrect.
- Disable Fast Forwarding: Prevent users from skipping ahead of the video.
- Disable Video Speed Options: Prevents users from playing the video at an increased speed.
- Disable Resubmitting Questions: Prevents users from changing their answers after making a selection.
- Allow Video-Only Playback When Quiz Closed: Allow users to access a video after the Video Quiz has closed.
- Customize Playback Credit Option to choose how graded.
- Award Credit Based on Video Watch Completion: Award a bonus point based on whether the user reaches the set percentage watched threshold or based on the percentage watched.
- Customize the Gradebook Option to choose how the quiz is graded and which score to send to the Organization's LMS.
- Recording Quiz Attempts: Choose whether to record all the attempts or just the most recent attempts.
- LMS Quiz Attempts: Select which attempt to send the grade over to the Organization's LMS.
- Maximum Attempts: Select the number of attempts a user can take a Video Quiz.