Sub-Channels organize media into distinct sub-collections, perhaps by topic or source.
Setting Up Sub-Channels
Sub-Channels are created in Manage Media, and can be set up within individual channels in All Channels, rather than the Shared Folders or EnterpriseTube.
- Access Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the desired channel by clicking on All Channels and choosing the channel.
- Click Edit Channel at the top of the channel to turn on edit mode.
- Click New Sub-Channel at the top of your screen. Name the folder and click Save.
- Repeat this process to create all needed Sub-Channels.
Sub-channels offer an ideal way to organize content on a session-by-session or subject-by-subject basis.
You can add content to Sub-Channels in several different ways.
- Drag and drop uploaded or captured content already present in the channel to the desired Sub-Channel folder.
- Publish content from your User Collection directly to the Sub-Channel.
- Add a resource present in the Platform to the Sub-Channel.
- Upload content directly into the Sub-Channel.