This guide will provide instructions on how to integrate Azure Active Directory into the Video Platform and allows students to log in to the Video Platform with their Azure Active Directory accounts.
Adding YuJa to Azure Active Directory as an Enterprise Application
The first step is to add YuJa to Azure Active Directory as an Enterprise Application.
- Log into your Azure Active Directory Admin account.
- From the left side menu, click on Azure Active Directory, then choose Enterprise Applications.
- Next, click on New Application.
- Choose Non-Gallery Application, then type in the desired name for YuJa.
- YuJa will now show up on the list of Enterprise Applications within Azure.
Integrating Azure Active Directory into the Video Platform
The next step is integrating Azure Active Directory into the Video Platform.
- First, we need to add at least 1 test user to the YuJa application within Azure. This can be done by clicking on the Users and Groups under Manage.
- Under Manage, click Single Sign-On, and choose SAML as the integration option.
- From the current page, click on the Pencil icon to edit Basic SAML Configuration as follows.
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://<Your_YuJa_Domain>
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://<Your_YuJa_Domain>/D/SamlReceiveResponse
- Login URL
- Logout URL
- ADFS SSO URL: Login URL obtained from the above step.
- Name ID Format: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameidformat:emailAddress
- ADFS Signing Certificate Fingerprint: Thumbprint obtained from the above step.
- Logout URL: Logout URL obtained from the above step.
- Given Name Attribute: user.givenname
- Family Name Attribute: user.surname
- Email Attribute: user.email