While using the Video Editor, Content Creators can access the List of Actions menu to check for all the edits that were made during the editing session. To learn more about how to access the video editor, click here.
Tracking Video Edits with the List of Actions Feature
The Video Editor is available to all the Content Creators' videos. The List of Actions feature will also allow them to view and undo any actions they made during an editing session.
- Hover over the desired video that you would like to edit.
- Click on the Edit button to open the Video Editor.
- Perform any edits that you wish.
- Click the List of Actions icon to bring up all the action history.
- From the list, Content Creators can check for all the edits that they made as well as undo it if they wish.