Words that the captioning engine AI may not be “sure of” are highlighted to enable a more streamlined editing experience. Users can also hover over any word to see the specific Confidence Score attained when transcribing the given word. This facilitates quick and effective caption editing and also improves auto-captioning accuracy.
- Click on Manage Media located at the top of your screen.
- Hover your mouse over your desired video. Then, from the menu that appears, select Edit. This will direct you to the Video Editor.
- Toggle the Advanced Mode switch to Yes.
- Click on the Settings wheel in the Video Editor and select Caption Quality.
- Choose between the caption quality options, which include 50%, 75%, 80% and 90%.
- Once you have selected the preferred Caption Quality, any words that the AI tracks as being below the selected quality threshold will highlight in blue.
Note: Users can also hover over any word to see the specific Confidence Score attained when transcribing the given word.