This document provides instructions on how to complete Course Copy in Blackboard while keeping Video Platform contents within Assignments, Announcements, etc.
Initiating Course Copy within Blackboard
Copying course materials into a new course creates a course in the system and populates it with content from a course already in the system.
- From the My Organization dashboard, click on your course to expand the list of available tools.
- Once the course Home Page is open, find the Package and Utilities management tool, and choose the Course Copy.
- Make sure the Select Copy Type specifies Copy Course Materials into a New Course.
- Input a unique Destination Course ID for the newly copied course.
- Under Select Course Materials, select all folders where Video Platform content is embedded from the old course.
- Under File Attachments, choose Copy links and copies of the content.
- Click Submit.
- Now your newly copied Blackboard course is created to contain the YuJa LTI link, Media Chooser, and Assignments containing the previously embedded Video Platform content.