Within BlackBoard, Content Creators can create new assignments and other users can submit their video response with by using the YuJa LTI.
Creating the Blackboard Assignment
Assignments are created in the Content area, but can also be added to Learning Modules, Lesson Plans, and folders. Any instructions and file attachments that users need to complete the assignment are provided at the time of creation.
- As a Content Creator, open the course in BlackBoard and click on Content.
- Under Assessments, choose Assignments.
- Provide a name, due date, grade, and any instructions needed.
- Click Submit to post the assignment to BlackBoard.
Taking the Blackboard Assignment
Users can submit their video responses to the posted assignment by getting the direct links to their videos through the YuJa LTI.
- Click on the YuJa LTI to access users’ YuJa accounts.
- Hover over the video then click More. Under the Links tab, copy the Direct Link url.
- Go back to BlackBoard and click on the posted assignment.
- Under Text Submission, click on Write Submission. Paste the Direct Link url into the text editor with any other required information.
- Click Submit to post the response.