Media uploaded or imported into the YuJa Cloud can be shared directly through Blackboard. This makes it simple for instructors to add video content to Blackboard.
Accessing the Media Chooser
The Video Platform Media Chooser is available through Blackboard.
- Choose the desired course by accessing the Courses Menu on Blackboard or selecting the Course from the Blackboard Home screen. The Video Platform Media Chooser is available in all WYSIWYG or “what you see is what you get” visual HTML editors available through Blackboard, including Announcements and Discussions.
- Select Announcements or Discussions and create a new post.
- Click on the arrow next to Mashups on the WYSIWYG editor. Choose the YuJa Media Chooser.
Using the Video Platform Media Chooser
The Media Chooser works the same way for Discussions and Announcements.
- Select the desired WYSIWYG feature from within a Course on Blackboard.
- Click on the arrow next to Mashups. Select the YuJa Media Chooser to choose a published video from YuJa.
- Click on the desired video from the YuJa Media Chooser Library. A Search option is available.
- Complete the post as desired and post to Blackboard.