This document provides instructions on integrating the Video Platform into your Jenzabar LMS. If you have any questions regarding any steps in this process, please contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager. To perform the integration, you need a YuJa Consumer Key, Shared Secret, and Zone URL which will be provided in your Zone Provisioning document.
For some steps, <organization> is to be replaced by the wildcard DNS of the organization associated with the Video Platform. As an example, for “https://hudson.yuja.com”, <organization> would be replaced by “hudson”.
Adding Jenzabar as a Course Link
- Navigate to your Jenzabar course page, then select the Content.
- Add the Learning Tools Portlet.
- Navigate to the page where you added the portlet and select Add a Tool to this Page
- Click Add a New Learning Tool.
- Enter the connection information as appropriate. Under the URL field, enter https://<organization>.yuja.com/LMSEntry.jsp
- Enter the Consumer Key and Share Secret, then choose to show the tool in a new popup window.
- Click Save Your New Tool.
Accessing the Video Platform from Jenzabar
The Video Platform will provision the group space with information provided by LTI, including course name, user roles and permissions within the course.