After you have installed the YuJa Media Chooser within Moodle, Content Creators can leverage the Video Platform to create engaging Lessons for courses within Moodle.
Creating the Moodle Lesson
A Moodle Lesson is made up of pages which may have content for the student to watch and submit short answer responses. The questions can be created by the teacher or imported. The teacher decides the order in which these pages appear.
- Open the course in Moodle, and select Turn Editing On.
- Under the list for Add an activity or resource, select the radio button to the left of Lesson.
- Under General, enter the title of the Lesson.
- Click on Save and display at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, click on the option to Add a question page.
- On the next page, insert the question, and then click on the Media Chooser icon to embed the Video Platform video that should be associated with the Lesson.
- Click Save.
Taking the Moodle Lesson
- Log in as a student.
- Open the Lesson from the course dashboard in Moodle.
- Play the embedded Video Platform video back and submit their responses based on their knowledge of the content.