From the Notifications page, the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform provides Administrators with an in-depth look into all the activities within their Organization.
Accessing the Notifications Page
The Notifications page is accessible from the Admin Panel for all users with the IT Manager role.
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator.
- Click on the Main Menu icon and select the Admin Panel option.
- On the left navigation menu, choose the Notifications tab.
Additional Notification Filtering Options
Within the Notifications page, the Administrators can use the Advanced Settings to filter through a variety of activities of the Organization.
- The Administrators can narrow down the Notification results by applying the following filters.
- Search a File or Folder: Filter the activities by a file or folder's name.
- Select a User: Filter the activities by users.
- Select a Device Name: Filter the activities by a device's name.
- Date Range: Filter the activities by a certain date range.
- User: Activities including user creation, deletion, and all login attempts.
- Folder Management: Activities including folder creation, deletion, and any changes made to the folder.
- Integrations: Activities from third-party integrations such as Zoom.
- Video Quiz: Activities for all new video quiz creation, edit, deletion, and attempt.
- Mobile: Activities for usage of the iOS mobile app.
- Media Management: Activities that are range from media modification, any changes applied to the media, new video quiz creation, etc.
- Recording and Streaming: Activities including captures from both software application and hardware application, as well as audit trackers for all recordings.
- Video Conference: Activities for all new video conference sessions.
- Courses and Groups: Activities for all new course creations.
- All User Notifications: Activities for all notifications and alerts from the Video Platform that are sent to users.
Managing Event Subscriptions
Within the Notifications page, the Administrator can subscribe and review Video Platform email notifications using Event Notification Subscriptions. The full list of available Event Notifications can be found under the Admin Panel → Platform → Email Options.
- Select Subscribe to Event to create a new event subscription.
- In the Select Event Notification field, enter the name of the event you want to subscribe to. You can subscribe to more than a single event.
- In the Specify users or emails that will receive this event notification, enter the YuJa user who should receive the event subscription.
- Select Add add your subscription.