The Media Chooser facilitates student assignment submission in Canvas.
Setting up the Assignment in Canvas
From the Teacher view, you will create a new assignment under the Online Submission Type.
- From the course Navigation Bar, click on Assignments.
- From the Assignments summary page, click on +Assignment.
- Add a title to the new assignment.
- Under Submission Type, select Online from the drop-down menu.
- Under Online Entry Options, select Text Entry.
- Once you have established the availability for the assignment, select Save & Publish.
Submitting the Assignment as a Student
Once the Assignment is established by the course Teacher, students can submit their Video Platform content from the assignment summary page.
- From the Student view, click on Assignments from the course Navigation bar.
- Click on the applicable assignment from the summary page.
- Select the Submit Assignment button.
- This will open the Canvas content editor with display of the Video Platform Media Chooser.
- Select the Media Chooser to find the applicable video assignment to submit.