Act as User enables an Administrator to function within the user’s account and role; this allows Administrators to offer support and assistance to users. Act as User does require that you disable any pop-up blockers active within your browser.
Using Act as User
Act as User is accessible through the Roster. Once an Administrator is acting in this role, the Administrator can use all features typically available to the designated User.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Select Roster from the left-side menu.
- Choose Act as User at the top of the screen.
- Enter a partial or full username to find the desired user.
- Click Proceed. You will be taken to the individual’s home page within the Video Platform.
Stopping Act as User
The Administrator may stop the Act as User function at any time.
- Select Stop at the bottom of the screen to end the Act as User role.