In the Admin Panel, Administrators can automatically schedule multiple recording sessions for any registered devices by uploading an XML/CSV file. A sample XML/CSV file session with all the necessary information is available directly from the Import Schedule dialog.
Uploading a Session Schedule File
An XML/CSV file can be uploaded on the Devices page within the Admin Panel. XML files are used for Hardware Hub & YuJa Software Capture Scheduling, and Epiphan Scheduling will use files in CSV format.
- Log into the Video Platform as an Administrator, then click on the Main Menu icon, and select Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Devices page.
- Click the Import Schedule button.
- Download the sample XML file to check all the required information.
- Once done, upload the XML/CSV schedule file, and select Import.