In many use cases, it may be helpful to publish media content to multiple Media Channels in a single operation. This can facilitate the efficient creation of multiple courses or targeted Channels.
Using Multi-channel Publishing
Multi-channel publishing is quite similar to publishing to a single Media Channel, making it a simple way to share media content with your intended audience.
- Navigate to Manage Media at the top of your screen.
- Select media content in My Media. You may choose one or more captured or uploaded media entries from Manage Media. Use Select All to choose all content from a single folder or shift-click to choose more than one media file.
- Mouse over the selected media and choose Publish.
- Search for desired Channels and click on the listed channel to add it to the list of Selected Channels. Repeat this process as needed.
- Click Select to complete the Publish operation. You may click Additional Options if desired to set Visible and Invisible Dates for the media content.