The Software Capture for PC application provides users with the ability to adjust or change the screen region captured.
Adjusting the Screen Capture Settings
Adjusting the screen capture enables you to select only a portion of your screen or to stretch your screen if needed.
- Open the Software Capture for PC application. Select Screen, then choose Advanced Settings.
- Click on Capture Selected Area.
- Choose Select Area. Drag to frame the desired capture area. You'll see a lighter area highlighted on your screen.
- Pull the corners or each side using the blue corner angles or straight lines at each midpoint to enlarge the desired capture area. Move the capture area by clicking and holding the plus sign in the center.
- Click Save. If desired, you can save your settings as a Capture Profile for future use.