RSS feeds offer a practical way to syndicate and provide information directly to subscribed users. A feed reader enables users to easily follow and access information from a variety of sources, including the Video Platform.
Enabling RSS Feeds
Enabling RSS feeds is an easy process for an Administrator. Only Administrators can see and access RSS feed settings and RSS feed URLs.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel. Choose Integrations from the left-side menu.
- Select Syndication-RSS Feeds from the dropdown box.
- Click on the checkbox by the desired RSS feeds to enable the feed.
- Select Save.
Enabling Media Channel RSS Feeds
Enabling Media Channel RSS feeds is an easy process for both Content Creators and Administrators. Only Content Creators associated with the Media Channel and Administrators can see and access the Media Channel RSS feed settings, and RSS Link.
- Open the Media Channel from the All Channels menu.
- Click on Edit Mode within the Media Channel.
- Access the RSS feed settings from Media Channel’s More Actions menu.
- Select Get Link from the dropdown menu.
- Select the RSS tab and then select Enable RSS. This will provide you the unique RSS Link to place within your preferred RSS Hosting Platform.
Accessing the RSS Feed
Individuals may subscribe to available RSS feeds using the RSS feed URL and their preferred feed reader software.
- Open the desired RSS feed reader.
- Add the RSS feed URL to the reader and follow prompts in the reader to subscribe to the feed.