Thumbnails may be selected or uploaded for all types of media.
Thumbnails are accessed via the Media Details pane, available through Manage Media.
- Navigate to Manage Media from the top of the screen.
- Locate the desired content in My Media. Mouse over the content and select More...
- Choose Thumbnails. You will see a number of Thumbnail options available.
- Click the circle next to the desired Thumbnail.
- Save your selection.
Uploading a Thumbnail
Uploading a custom Thumbnail allows organizations to upload and use a Thumbnail of their choosing.
- Navigate to Thumbnails as described above.
- Choose Upload Custom Thumbnail.
- Click Add to Thumbnails.
- Select the newly added Thumbnail and Save your selections.
We support a large variety of commonly used image formats, including PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, etc... To fit the whole thumbnail, we recommend using images with 1500 x 840 in resolutions or similar aspect ratio.