This document will provide definitions for items located in the Overview tab within the Admin Panel. These downloadable reports are available to Administrators within the Usage & Analytics suite.
- 3rd-Party Imports: This includes video recordings imported from Zoom.
- Other: This includes all non-standard content that has been uploaded into YuJa. Examples include uploaded documents, video hyperlinks, Adobe Presenter files, and legacy Video Conference recordings.
- Media: This includes all video and audio files not created by the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform that have been uploaded to the user's My Media page.
- Captures: This includes all files that were created using the YuJa Software Capture on both PC and Mac, the Browser Capture Studio, and recorded Video Conference sessions.
- Transcodes: This represents the conversion of a video file from one format to a better-compressed version to ensure consumers can stream content without buffering and at the highest possible quality. Currently, we support transcodes in 4k, 2k, 1080p, 720p, and 360p.