By configuring the Security Settings, Content Creators can choose who and how their media can be accessed outside of the Video Platform.
Configuring the Security Settings for Media Links
Security Settings can be set for both media folders or each individual media. With Security Settings, Content Creators will be able to set a variety of access restrictions for their media.
- Hover over the media you wish to change the Security Settings for and click More....
- Navigate to the Links tab.
- Click Security Settings.
- Below is the list of available settings Content Creators can configure for their shared media.
- Private: Make the media private and inaccessible to other users.
- Public: Make the media public and accessible to other users.
- Password or Authentication Restriction: Set a password or require users to login to access the shared media.
- Date Restriction: Set a date range the media content will be available for.
- IP Range and Address Restriction: Set the specific IP ranges where the shared media will be accessible.
- Location Restriction: Set the geographic restriction where the shared media can be accessed.
- Domain Restriction: Set the domains where the shared media can only accessible from.
For Shared Folders, Content Creators will also be able to choose whether to apply the same Security Settings to all media within the Shared Folder.