The Video Platform's Browser Capture Studio offers a robust recording option without any additional downloads for Users. This is ideal for quick recordings and for video assignments within the Video Platform for those with good internet network connections. This option must be enabled by your organization's Administrators.
- Log in to the Video Platform account, click Create Recording at the top of the screen and select Browser Capture Studio from the drop down menu.
- Enter a title for the recording and click Start to launch.
- Configure the Browser Capture Options.
- Screen Record: Choose to record a camera, screen, or both. Internal audio recording can be enabled or disabled.
- Audio: Select the audio source.
- Video Camera: Select the video source.
- Download: Download the recording as a single stream .webm file that is playable in the web browser.
- Upload: The recording will upload to My Media Collections.
- Discard: The recording will be deleted and nothing will be uploaded.