The Platform's Video Editor offers two different image-specific editing options. Using these tools, you can insert a watermark into your media content or can blur portions of an image on your screen. You may also use the Blur tool to redact an entire portion of the media. Changes will appear after the media has re-processed.
Inserting a Watermark
Inserting a watermark enables you to brand your content and may be a desirable option if you intend to share content publicly.
- Choose Manage Media at the top of the screen and navigate to the desired media.
- Mouse over the media and choose Edit.
- Click the Image Tools button; it looks like a sketch of a landscape.
- Choose Insert Watermark.
- Click Select File and choose an image. Click on Open.
- Select which Stream you wish the watermark to appear on, and enter a Duration for the watermark.
- Move the image to the desired position on the screen.
Blurring an Image
The Insert Blur Region tool enables you to blur all or a portion of an image shown on your screen or to fully blackout a portion of the media. This is an effective way to hide personal information or other unneeded content or to redact a portion of the media entirely.
- Select the Image Tools button that looks like a landscape from within the Video Editor.
- Choose Insert Blur/Blackout Region.
- Select which Stream you would like to blur and enter a Duration.
- Choose Blackout Entire Video to redact a portion of the media.
- Click and drag to move the gray rectangle where you would like it to Blur a portion of the media.
- Select the corner of the gray rectangle and drag to cover the desired area. The gray rectangle will be replaced with a Blur Region in the media.
- Select Apply.