The Video Editor supports the ability to adjust the volume for specific segments in a video.
Adjusting Audio Levels
- Navigate to the desired media in Manage Media and hover over the thumbnail to choose Edit.
- Within the Video Editor, toggle on Advanced Mode.
- Next, click the Volume Adjustment icon.
- From the Add Volume Region, enter the Start Time in seconds for when you would like to add the volume adjustment. This can be adjusted to the millisecond.
- Next, for Duration, enter how many seconds the volume will be adjusted for. This can be adjusted to the millisecond.
- Finally, in the Change in Volume field, enter a value between -20 and 20 to decrease or increase the volume.
- Click Apply to add the volume adjustment to the Waveform track.
- To update the adjustment, click and drag the segmented audio to the location you would like to place it. Drag the ends of the segmented audio horizontally to increase or decrease the duration, and drag vertically within the segmented portion to increase or decrease the volume.
- Alternatively, double-click on the segmented audio to open the Add Volume Region panel to edit the Start Time, Duration, and Volume for the video.
- After adjusting your audio, click the Play icon to preview your adjusted audio.